Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Making Friends

Here is a letter from our most recent client, Ruby, printed here with her permission:

Good Evening to the world's greatest "Placenta Ladies!"

That's what my husband and I have been calling you, as you've been this very mystical sort of presence in our post baby life- you came in, worked your magic and left our home leaving behind such wonderful little treasures. 

I can't thank you enough for what you've done for us. The artwork is just amazing. I absolutely love seeing what has connected Violet and I for so many months. I can't really express how beautiful I think they are. I've started taking the pills. 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner. I have nothing to compare them to, but I feel good and it's a great comfort to me. 

Please feel free to keep in touch. I will email you a picture of this little wonder soon. She's truly an amazing little person.

too sweet

Now, all of the placentas that we handle are revered, but Kate and I were both especially in awe of this one.  It was so big and beautiful, we were extra excited to make prints from it.





No comments:

Post a Comment